Welcome to Palmetto Smiles of Beaufort
At Palmetto Smiles of Beaufort, SC, we believe in not only beautiful cosmetic & family dentistry but in helping educate our patients about the mouth and body connection. Our office caters to families and individuals looking for exceptional dental care.
Meet Dr. Jennifer Wallace
Beaufort, SC Cosmetic Dentist, Dr. Jennifer Wallace has advanced dental training in cosmetic dentistry and TMJ pain treatment
- Dr. Jennifer Wallace grew up in Columbia, South Carolina.
- She attended Clemson University, graduating in 1994 with a Bachelor of Science degree.
- She then attended The Medical University of South Carolina College of Dental Medicine and graduated with a D.M.D. in 1998.
- It was there that she met her husband, Dr. Aaron Sararthy; now a practicing Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon.
Read more about Dr. Wallace
While serving her country as a US Navy Dentist, she completed a residency in advanced general dentistry. After her residency in Norfolk, Virginia; Dr. Wallace was stationed abroad in Naples, Italy. From there she was stationed at the Pentagon in Washington, DC and spent four years there providing dental care to sailors, marines, soldiers, and airmen. In 2006, she and her family moved to Beaufort, SC, where following a stint at the Marine Corps Recruit Depot, Parris Island, she opened the doors to the state of the art practice, Palmetto Smiles of Beaufort. Dr. Wallace and Dr. Sarathy have two wonderful children and greatly enjoy the Lowcountry lifestyle with all that it has to offer. As a top Beaufort, SC doctor in general & family dentistry, Dr. Wallace and her team provide top notch quality care to her patients. She and the Palmetto Smiles team believe in the mouth-body connection and practice whole-health dentistry. Dr. Wallace trains at the renowned Las Vegas Institute of Advanced Dental Studies. It is here where she and her team keep up with the advancements in physiologic-based (TMJ) dentistry. LVI is a leading post-graduate training center for advanced cosmetic dentistry, physiologic-based TMJ therapy and treatment, and full mouth cosmetic porcelain reconstruction.
Meet Dr. Radhika Patel
- Dr. Patel grew up in the Midwest town of Portsmouth, Ohio.
- Went to college at Case Western University in Cleveland, Ohio where she double majored in Biology and Anthropology.
- After shadowing her hometown dentist, she discovered her passion for dentistry.
- Graduated from The University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine with a DMD, as well as a Masters in Public Health.
Read more about Dr. Patel
After graduating dental school, Dr. Patel and her husband, Dr. Douglas Porr, a prosthodontist at MCRD Parris Island, both had the opportunity to move around with the Navy. They have lived in many places and Dr. Patel has been able to treat a variety of patients over the course of their time in the Navy. Even though the military has been good to her and her family, she is looking forward to settling down in a small southern town. In her free time, she enjoys spending as much time outside as possible with her husband, her son Griffin, and their two dogs. She is excited to work with the talented professionals at Palmetto Smiles of Beaufort, and to meet the down-to-earth community that she has the opportunity to serve.
Dr. Wallace and her team have hundreds of advanced training hours at the Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies. She has advanced dental training in these areas.
- Advanced Jaw Development Orthodontics
- Orofacial Myofunctional Disorders (OMD) and Myofunctional Therapy
- Controlled Arch Orthodontics
- Full Face Orthodontics “F2O” Physiologic Orthodontics
- Practical Advanced TMD Practice – Level 2
- Practical Advanced TMD Practice – Level 1
- Surgery 1- Implant Foundation: Extractions, Grafting, Guided Surgery & Key Implant Restorative Fundamentals
- Hygiene: Advanced Technologies
- The Physiologic Approach to Treating OSA – Level 1
- Core VII – Full Mouth Reconstruction
- Core VI – Coronoplasty and Case Finishing
- Core V – Comprehensive Aesthetic Occlusal Reconstruction
- Core IV – Advanced Principles, Case Stabilization and Bite Transfer in the Physiologic Practice
- Core III – Mastering Dynamic Adhesion in Complex Reconstructive Cases
- Core II Orthotic Maintenance, Adjustment and Essential Aesthetic Reconstructive Techniques
- Core I – Advanced Functional Physiologic Dentistry
“Better than my dentist in Atlanta!”
When I moved to Beaufort a few years ago from Atlanta I worried that my dental care would be less modern or somehow not as good. However, the opposite was true. Dr. Jennifer Wallace and the team at Palmetto Smiles are modern, efficient and definitely friendlier. You will not be disappointed with the care you receive. It is better than my care in Atlanta ever was.
– Trudi K.
Finding a dentist shouldn’t be hard.
We believe in not only beautiful dentistry, but in helping educate our patients to have healthy mouths. Our office caters to families and individuals looking for outstanding family dentistry dental care.